Junior to Senior Security Consultants with great communication skills and expertise in at least one of the following areas:
- Penetration testing
- Information security program development
FISMA knowledge or security clearance a plus
We’ve been at organizations of all sizes. We know what works and what doesn’t in a corporate environment and have combined the greatest aspects gleaned from our past companies into the culture at FYRM Associates.
You can work from home unless at a customer site. Employees are given a choice of IT equipment with no corporate bloat. We love to see the world and encourage, not discourage, taking paid vacations.
- Work from home
- 100% paid coverage of United Healthcare employee premiums (health, vision & dental)
- Retirement plan with company matching
- Paid vacation
- Short term disability
- Home Internet cost reimbursement
- Mobile phone cost reimbursement
- Company sponsored annual pilgrimage to DEF CON
- Individual and team-based research is encouraged and supported
- Numerous team building events (happy hours, security conferences, sporting events, etc.)